in the tradition of Sayagyi U Ba Khin
Centre Location: Website | Map
** Unless noted otherwise, course instructions are given in the following language(s): English / Polish
Dhamma Pallava (meaning a sprout or bud of Dhamma) is a brand new meditation centre opened in September 2017. It can accommodate 110 students and 18 servers in single en-suite rooms. Located in central Poland in a quiet wooded area, it offers ideal conditions for meditating and serving.
- Access the application form by clicking Apply for the desired course. Old students will be given the option to serve.
- Please carefully read the Introduction to the Technique and Code of Discipline which you will be asked to follow during your course.
- Fully and completely fill out all the sections of application form and submit it. An application is required to register for all courses.
- Await notification. All correspondence will be through e-mail if you give an e-mail address in your application. Due to the large volume of applications, it may take up to two weeks before receiving notification.
- If your application is accepted then we require you to confirm you will be attending in order to secure your place in the course.
10-day Courses are an introductory course to Vipassana Meditation where the technique is taught step-by-step each day.
All ten day courses begin on the evening of the first day and end on the early morning of the last day.
Registration GETS ACTIVATED ONLY 60 day prior to the start of the course about 10 pm.
Due to technical reasons the application process may have some delays.
Old students are welcome to help between the courses (after the end of the former course and before the start of the next course) to prepare the centre. They are kindly asked to contact the registration in advance.
New students are welcome to arrive on a course beginning day but are invited to stay and help after their course.
For the trust meetings, the old students are requested to apply contacting: [email protected]
We only accept online applications. The online application form encrypts your information before it is sent from your computer to our application server.
To access the Old Student Regional Site please click http://www.pallava.dhamma.org/os. A user name and password will be required to access these pages.
Questions may be addressed to Email: [email protected]
All courses are run solely on a donation basis. All expenses are met by donations from those who, having completed a course and experienced the benefits of Vipassana, wish to give others the same opportunity. Neither the Teacher nor the assistant teachers receive remuneration; they and those who serve the courses volunteer their time. Thus Vipassana is offered free from commercialisation.
Old students are those who have completed a 10-day Vipassana Meditation course with S.N. Goenka or his Assistant Teachers. Old students have the opportunity to provide Dhamma Service at the courses listed.
Meditation courses are held at both center and non-center locations. Meditation centers are dedicated facilities where courses are held regularly throughout the year. Before meditation centers were established in this tradition, all courses were held at temporary sites, such as campgrounds, religious retreat centers, churches and the like. Today, in regions where centers have not yet been established by local students of Vipassana who live in the area, 10 Day meditation courses are held at non-center course sites.