Dhamma.org Smartphone App
- Learn more about Vipassana Meditation.
- Find locations near you that offer Vipassana Meditation courses from a complete worldwide listing or map of over 300 locations spread across 80+ countries.
- Locate Vipassana Meditation courses using search criteria such as dates, regions, and instruction languages.
- Apply and register to attend a Vipassana Meditation course.
- Download or listen online to audio resources in different languages, including 10-Day Discourses and instructions for Mini- Ānāpāna meditation.
- Stream videos in different languages, including 10-Day Discourses, Talks, Interviews, and Q&As by S.N. Goenka, Documentaries about Vipassana for adults and children, Vipassana for business executives and Vipassana in prisons, and a Mini-Ānāpāna Introduction and Practice.
If you have completed a 10-day course in this tradition then you can enter the Old Student section of this App to access the following:
- One hour group sitting recordings in 25+ different languages.
- Play group sitting recordings with an option to log your daily sittings. Dhamma.org does not collect this data. All logged data is only stored locally on your device.
- Turn on group sitting counter to join and see how many Old Students are currently meditating.
- Find information about group sittings and other events hosted near you or hosted online.
- Additional audio resources, including discourses for Mahāsatipaṭṭhāna Sutta, 1/2/3-day, and 7-day teenager courses; Morning Chantings and Dohas for 10-day courses; Special Chantings; Talks, Interviews, and Q&As by S.N. Goenka; Pāḷi Training; and Gong Sounds.
- Additional video resources, including Mahāsatipaṭṭhāna Sutta Discourses, Benefits of Dhamma Service, Talks, Interviews, and Q&As by S.N. Goenka for Old Students and Dhamma Servers, and Special Chantings in the Gem Set in Gold.
- A wealth of written resources including the Old Student Guide, Course Formalities and Pāḷi Passages, Group Sittings Chantings, the 10-Day Discourse Summaries, Glossary of Pāḷi Terms, FAQs about doing a Self Course, information about the Chain of Teachers in this Tradition, information about Dhamma Service, and Dāna.